How to Jailbreak iPad 2
As we all know this has been long awaited Jailbreak for the iPad 2. JailbreakMe 3.0 has finally came out with a release by Comex that allows iPad 2 users who have firmware from iOS 4.3.3 on, today comex jailbreaks iPad 2 with JailbreakMe 3.0. We all have been waiting for a couple of months for the iPad 2 to be jailbreaken from iPhone Dev Team, Chronic Dev team as well as GeoHot who was challenged to jailbreak iPad 2 and did not succeed with jailbreak. After each teams hard work and help, this update for iPad 2 has been long awaited for. This time Comex has released on JailbreakMe 3.0 which fixes numbers of Bugs it’s not perfect but its untethered.
If you are intending to jailbreak your iPad 2, iPhone or any other device, please make sure you plug your device with iTunes and do a full sync/backup. If you ever decide you want to reverse and or restore your settings to the way it was before jailbreak. This will be a simple way for you to restore.
Steps on how to Jailbreak iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.3 andusing JailbreakMe 3.0
Follow Steps to jailbreak iPad 2 using JailbreakMe 3.0 :
1. At first you need safari web browser on your Device, Launch it and open www.jailbreakme.com.
2. Now you will see JailbreakMe 3.0 on their web site, press the Free button and follow installation instructions.
3.Now follow the steps to install JailbreakMe 3.0 on your iPad 2
4. Now Safari Browser will automatically be closed and launch Cydia icon on your Home screen
5. Click on Jailbreak button, now its on process once its complete you will get pop up button, which shows you Cydia has been successfully installed on your Device
6. Now you will see Cydia on your Home screen, and enjoy Untethered jailbreak iPad 2 using JailbreakMe 3.0
Stay tune with us for more details on apple iPad 2 jailbreak.
Computer and Laptop Repair Service by Torres Media Services LLC.